Latest posts by Samrat Pasham (see all)
- Watch The Practice: Crow Pose Variations - June 20, 2019
- 5 Terrific Reasons To Try Blind-Fold Yoga - June 3, 2019
- Days 4-5 Of Yoga Strong: Awaken The Warrior Within - February 12, 2019
Preksha Bardia is a Yogini and Dancer based out of Kolkata, India. Follow her work on Instagram here.
Hanumanasana (Full Splits)
- Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 30 to 60 seconds
- Repetition: Once on the right leg and once on the left leg
- Stretches:Hamstrings, Thighs, Groin
- Strengthens:Legs, Abdomen, Hips
Yogini Preksha demonstrates 8 yoga poses to practice to help you build up to and ease into Hanumanasana (full splits).
Warm up with sun salutations.
Hold each of the poses for 30 secs to begin with. as you practice these regularly you can build up to 2 minutes.
Be mindful of your breath. Maintain calm, long and even breaths.
Smile through your practice.